Thursday, March 31, 2011

April 2011 Newsletter

I finally got some time to do something for my studio website. I was so busy in last few months. It happened to me that I become the co-presidents of BCRMTA Vancouver Branch. It keeps me very busy organizing different activities for the teachers and their students. To me, it is a new challenge but can be fun. Luckily, we have a good team in the committee board.

I just posted the newsletter. My students are growing up and there will be a few students taking piano examination in June. As usual, I will provide performing / playing classes for those who will take piano exam. When I was piano student, those performing classes really helped me to get through my exam. I hope I can provide the same event for my students.

I finally cancel my membership for Music for Young Children, a program I like. As my studio is growing, I can't find some good time slots for running the MYC class. Besides, I got one more grand piano in the studio and there is no room for children and their parent to do the action and move around. About the grand piano, it is an old Steinway. It is my dream piano. It is still in good condition. I feel lucky to get it for a very reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment