Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Festival on the Lake Honour Recital

On Saturday June 4, 2011, 4 of my students were invited to perform in the Festival on the Lake honour recital. All of them performed well. All of them got a trophy. Kavin Kadam also got the Grade 1 the Most Outstanding Student Trophy. I was very proud of them. Thanks for students' hard work and their families' support.

Aries Fung - Introductory - Bouncing On My Bed
Alina Dhanji - Grade 1 Study - Scaly Things
Kavin Kadam - Grade 1 List B - Silly Argument
Justin Yeh - Grade 2 Study - Kangaroo

It was a wonderful day! Beautiful weather, so much fun on Hat Off Day. Then, I enjoyed so much in the honour recital, seeing my students performing their pieces and receiving their trophies. All of them looked very happy and proud. Then, the happiest of all is Canucks won the game 2 in the Stanley Cup Final.

No comments:

Post a Comment